Monday, October 26, 2009

Sharing of Good website: W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

As i m so free at home now, i think i should learn sth which might be useful for me in the future. I used to hate Excel, yah, used to. But now no more. i must love it. I understand that Excel is one of the important tool which i must learn for future use. So i decided to learn it from A to Z. Dun laugh but support me, frens. Hope it wont be too late for me to learn it now.

When i was learning the Chapter 1 of Excel, i read about the XML. i not really understand bout wat it saying. So i think i should learn bout HTML 1st. So by searching from net, i discovered 1 good website which teach HTML, Java Script, XML, CSS etc. for free. If we learn it by heart, i think we can create our own website. So i m going to learn it now. Hope i will able to make my own website in the future and share with u all wat i hv learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment